Saturday, March 5, 2016

9 Year Anniversary!

Today marks the day, 9 years ago, that I purchased the C70! March 5, 2007 I was 15 years old, about a month away from turning 16. I have saved and saved for years to buy my first car, and with some assistance from my parents I was able to buy a nicer car than I ever could have imagined! I had my heart set on a BMW E34, but then found the C70 at the local Volvo dealer, and it was love at first sight!

Not much has changed on the car though the years, but that will be changing soon as you've seen from my other posts. It had 34,090 miles on it when I took delivery, and now has just over 114k. I'll probably take it over 200k before retiring it as my daily driver. We shall see! It's been quite a journey so far. 

One of the earliest photos I have with the car. Me standing next to it at the Euro Auto Festival in Spartanburg SC in 2008.


Autocross at the Carlisle Import Nationals in 2009.


Moving my college dorm room back home in 2010 after transferring.


I cannot wait to get home to this sweet ride!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment