Saturday, February 6, 2016

Plans for the Car...




Due to my OCD tendencies towards my car, I have been working on a spreadsheet, outlining my plans for the car. It's pretty comprehensive now, and I think I've got it about where I want it. The cost estimates are there (though I know it'll certainly be more than that in the end), and by priority of what needs doing. 1 being highest, and 3 being lowest. Over the next few years I'm hoping to have the majority of this stuff done, and really begin to see my dream car take shape. It's definitely crazy to spend this kind of money on an old Volvo, I know I'll never see it back. But that's not why we love cars is it?

Let me know what you think of my plan, if you see anything I've overlooked etc. Obviously I'm not going for a full stripped out racing build, just something nice. I want the nicest C70 in the country, that's my plan. Perfect interior, perfect exterior, and modded in the sense that it will still be comfortable, but very fun when I want it to be. So we'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment