Thursday, April 21, 2016

Update 4/21/16

Not much has been going on in C70 land lately.. Between work and spending time with my fiancee for the last month that she's here, I haven't had a lot of time for the Volvo.

While getting in the passenger side, she managed to smack the map pocket and break the fragile plastic clips that hold it on... I attempted a repair, but it didn't work, and the whole assembly is dangling down again... Looks like it's time to buy a new one. Light grey is impossible to find, so I'll probably end up with a black one... An early start to my black interior swap haha.









We visited St. Louis last week, just for a few days and really enjoyed it. Great town, we had some good food and beer, saw the Gateway Arch, Botanical Gardens, and the St. Louis Zoo!









Other than that, just did a good cleaning on the inside, and have been enjoying the car. Hasn't missed a beat yet!! 



And I took this photo early one morning at work, and I absolutely love it. The two machines that take up most of my time haha.



Got a few things lined up for the car. I am hopefully getting a set of roof racks! Very hard to find for the coupes, so I'm excited about that. Then, doing the PCV finally, and the driver side door check. Then it's new shoes and a cable for the parking brake, and then finishing up the paint on the wheels to get it somewhat ready for show season!

I spent today getting my calendar loaded up with car shows for the year, and it looks like quite a few of them jive with my work schedule, including The VCOA Midsommar meet! Should be fun, really looking forward to hitting the road some more very soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment