Friday, July 22, 2016

Update 7/22/16 - Not Much Happenin' in Volvo Land!!

I really haven't had much to report with the car this month, which is good!! The funds have been a bit low, so no real upgrades or anything like that going on.. 

Though I did get this cool decal to support my favorite website, Petrolicious.






One of my corner lights broke a tab for the millionth time.





On the maintenance side of things, it has started idling a little high. Nothing major, just unusual, and my OCD is coming out with it haha. Replaced the MAF sensor and that seems to have somewhat fixed it.. I really hope a new ETM isn't on my horizon!!




I am in the process of doing one small upgrade, and that is getting a more posh looking boost gauge! I've always hated the ricer looking on I have sitting on top of the dash in a stupid little pod. So I bought this vent pod from a guy on one of the Volvo Facebook groups, and I love it! 3D printing is such a cool thing. I have a nice black on white VDO boost gauge I'm planning to put in the pod. Just have to get an install kit ordered. This should turn out looking pretty good I hope.





That's about it for this update... I will hopefully be getting some more work done soon. Doing an oil change and tire rotation this weekend, then onto some brake work and maybe a new serpentine belt. 








No comments:

Post a Comment